Have you ever wondered why some people seem as if they have “so much money”?
One of the main reasons they save so much money is from their high credit score, and they can save it or use it for nice homes, cars and other items they need or want.
Here’s the thing: You can save money just like them! In fact, you can learn how to boost your credit scores and leave your over-paying in the past! Plus, you can reduce your credit stress!
Do You Want to Save Thousands EVERY year?
Just Improve and Increase Your Credit Scores!
You don’t have to pay through the nose for everything and you don’t have to miss out on doing the things you want to do…
You might not realize it, but you may be paying extra for just about everything if your credit is damaged. This happens for numerous reasons:
- Your electric bill: Sure, you’ll still get the same rates as your neighbor when it comes to the monthly bill, but did you notice that you had to put down a sizable deposit that you’re sure to never see again? That’s because the electric company sees you as “high risk” and uses the information on your credit report to make a couple of hundred bucks off of you. Where that money supposedly goes towards is anyone’s guess, but you’ll never have it in your wallet again.
- Your auto insurance: Here’s the world’s biggest rip off: your auto insurance company can and likely will charge you more if you have damaged credit. Now, maybe you’re a great driver, but because of your damaged credit, you’re going to pay more every single month!
- If you buy a house: You’ve got the income, you’ve got the down payment, but since your credit score isn’t what it could be, you’re going to pay an extra couple of hundred bucks (or more) every month for as long as 30 years! That’s an awful lot for a bank to collect just because you don’t have the right “numbers.”
- Needless interest! You might be paying a 15% – 30% interest rate on your credit card(s) when you COULD be paying less than 8%
- Student Loans: Student loans are costly enough as they are. The last thing you want is to get charged twice as much as your former classmate or friend because your credit is damaged.
- Car Loans and going to the dealership: Very few people enjoy going to buy a car at the dealership. When your credit is damaged, it makes the car dealership that much more intimidating and aggravating. Increase and improve your credit score so that you feel good about walking into the car dealership!
It’s not “fair,” but if you don’t improve and increase your credit score, you’re going to pay more for virtually EVERYTHING!
By learning how to repair your credit report you can save THOUSANDS of dollars on just about everything that you can imagine, including:
- Auto insurance
- Lower interest rates
- Auto loans
- Credit cards
- Mortgage interest
- Deposits on everything from rent to utilities
Are You Interested?
If you want to improve the quality of your lifestyle and save THOUSANDS of dollars,
then get access to the Credit Repair Doctor®