Today I have a freebie for you. It’s a video interview I did with Bob Poole.
We debunked credit myths, talked about how credit laws and new technology advances are working in your favor.
We even poked fun at the 3 credit bureaus.
(Hehe, who doesn’t like doing that once in a while?)
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in the video:
- Why incomplete or inaccurate information on a report can be good for you. It happens about 20% of the time and handling it the right way can work in your favor whether that account is in good standing or bad.
- The bait creditors use to reset the statute of limitations clock and why you shouldn’t bite.
- Bob and I talked briefly about recent advances in technology and how they’re actually making it easier for you to repair your credit.
- The 10 minute technique you can use to give your credit a quick boost. As much as 100 points. That’s enough to dramatically change a mortgage rate or get you a better car loan. It can even help you get better car insurance rates. This technique works for young adults too.
- Near the end of the video, Bob and I talk about the FICO credit score. This is the one 80% of lenders use. I also explain why the 3 credit bureaus decided to create their “Vantage” score and why it’s important to know the difference between these two scores and the nickname lenders affectionately gave the Vantage score. (Hint: it rhymes with FICO).
- The one place to go online to get a truly free credit report and why you want to see all 3 of your credit reports.
We covered all this and more. It was a fun interview full of credit tips and info to help you fix your credit. You can watch it for free: